Both History and the Bible Teach Conspiracy
Kids talk, reading, dull historical details and links to items mentioned...
I'm not a West-basher as in the SJW/Leftist modern approach. The influence of Christianity built the West (even atheists agree). Influence by Christians is distinct from the Empire's pragmatic governance, which is influenced more by the love of money/wheels of commerce, loading it with all kinds of evil – like every Empire that preceded it. Christianity is like a good virus that inhabits zombie-like carnal Empires, and somehow brings about life amongst all the tragically 'standard' human darkness. All would agree our Empire has less Christian influence now than it did in the 18th and 19th centuries, following the influence of Wesley, Whitefield, Edwards et al in the West's Great Awakening. Thus we can reasonably infer that the West's likely trajectory of activity is more horrific than even in that era. I'm interested in the West, because it is where I am called to live for Jesus. "Judge yourself lest you be judged."
This looked at lesser known (to kids) aspects of David's life:
- how he deceived Achish re: raids on the Negev/Judah, which were actually raids on other peoples, whom he wiped out completely, so no one would live to tell Achish otherwise.
- the precise planning of Uriah's death: how did Uriah die? Did David kill him, or did was he killed by an enemy arrow, losing his life in a tragically mistaken strategic action?
- his death bed orders to assassinate X, Y & Z. And that's what happened.
If the best believing King orders deaths and engages in deadly mass deception with collateral damage, what about the average? What about the non-believing Kings? What about pagan Kings?
For our reading we turned to Nehemiah, noting how in chapter 2 a human conspiracy against Nehemiah's work had begun, starting with mockery and straw man approaches. This continued in chapter 4 but developing into great anger, a plan to attack and kill to stop the work – the fear they were generating meaning even theoretically onside-Jews who dwelt near them acted as repeaters for his fear-inducing stuff 10x (in modern times this would be viewed as a successful PsyOp). This in turn led to Nehemiah's counter-conspiracy: first setting a 24hr watch, organising resistance to any attack etc.
We then read Nehemiah 6, noting Tobiah, Sanballat and company now switched tactics: the stick had failed, try the carrot... "You're in danger, let's meet" 5x directly, but they planned to kill him – with lies to frame him as a rebel etc (same tactic as per 2). Next attempts came via infiltration agents in the Church (sorry, OT body of believers). The first paid agent he encountered gave a prophecy "to save N's life", but really to force moral compromise for intended smear/blackmail, and destruction of work that way. Numerous other prophets are implicated (6:14), so this was a multi-facetted substantial sabotage of an entire religious institution (no doubt there were still some good prophets).
6:17-19 unveils that the nobles (who unsurprisingly wouldn't put their backs to the work) were deeply entrenched with Tobiah by marriage at multiple levels: notably an entire clan (Arah, cf 7:10), and an outstanding individual (3:4 & 30 Meshullam made repairs to two sections of wall). This is high level strategic "honey pot"/family path to compromise and influence/control. Not content at these attempts to influence which were "many", Tobiah also sent letters to frighten, while his supporters in ranks proclaimed his virtues.
Thus in chapter 6 alone there 10 recorded attempts to deceive and manipulate. Though Nehemiah resists and spends total of 12 years in Jerusalem he returns to find: Tobiah has compromised the high priest (first listed man to repair the wall and hang gate) and obtained a room in the courts of the house of God, where even Nehemiah would not hide. It's possible that the means of his corruption was again honey-pot/family path, as his son had married Sanballat's daughter (13:28). And perhaps the steady infiltration campaign amongst the nobles had made that all possible, maybe he'd been targetted – was it just love? Or did Sanballat say to his daughter, "Target the most influential possible: if we have the high priest we've got it all..."?
We read 2 Thess 2:1-12 to note NT continuity with deception ideas.
- Possible outline and interpretional methods: Preterism, Historicism, Futurism, Idealism, Combining
- Literal and sequential vs. pictoral symbolic iterative patterns – an outstanding summary of Revelation...
- The Mark of the Beast and the Beasts from sea and land...
- May 9, 2020, Matthew Halsted: COVID-19 and The Mark of the Beast
- May 18, 2020, Matthew Halsted: The Covid Vaccine has 666 Written All Over It…and Why that Doesn’t Matter According to Revelation
- November 22, 2019, Dru Johnson: Jesus Cares About Your Conspiracy Theory
- April 15, 2020, The Exchange with Ed Stetzer: On Christians Spreading Corona Conspiracies: Gullibility is not a Spiritual Gift
- April 17, 2020, Rebecca Randall: To Debunk Viral Conspiracies, First Build Trust
- April 24, 2020, Andrew MacDonald on The Exchange with Ed Stetzer: Conspiracy Theories in a Time of Coronavirus: How to Address the Problems They Reveal
- May 7, 2020, Justin Taylor: Why It's Hard to Resist a Good Conspiracy Theory
- May 8, 2020, Joe Carter: Christians Are Not Immune to Conspiracy Theories
- May 12, 2020, Daniel Gachuki: 3 Reasons Not to Support Conspiracy Theories
- May 11, 2020, Deborah Haarsma, Jim Stump & David Buller: Beyond 'Plandemic': A Christian Response to Conspiracies
- May 25, 2020, Matt Mikalatos: What we lose when we embrace conspiracy theories — not mainstream exactly, but well written, and a good example.
If you read any, the most edifying by a country mile are Kevin DeYoung's series on "Revelation, Coronavirus, and the Mark of the Beast: How should Christians read the Bible's most fascinating book?" In my mind these are in a different category to the rest, containing solid exegesis and application. Next after these in calibre I'd commend the Logos ones, as they may improve your knowledge of Revelation and some historical application ideas. Some of the others remind me of the Event 201 recommendations (my emphasis):
Public health authorities should work with private employers and trusted community leaders such as faith leaders, to promulgate factual information to employees and citizens. Trusted, influential private-sector employers should create the capacity to readily and reliably augment public messaging, manage rumors and misinformation, and amplify credible information to support emergency public communications... For their part, media companies should commit to ensuring that authoritative messages are prioritized and that false messages are suppressed including through the use of technology.
Kevin DeYoung on his TGC Blog
While I take a different line to my esteemed brother in application, his exegesis is enormously helpful, and I'm very grateful for it.
The Gospel Coalition
- For machine gunning babies see: Elie Wiesel's book Night
- "We used to sing a little louder"
- For some of the cognitive dissonance/unbelief personal accounts: Army Heritage Center Foundation
- There is a lot of history to perspectives on the Reichstag Fire itself! :) The Wikipedia article is a good starting point, as it references almost all the key books and scholars who have addressed the matter. The consensus until 1960 had been it was a Nazi false flag. In 1960 Fritz Tobias popularised the Lubbe-as-lone-gunman theory. Hofer argued against him, maintaining Nazi false flag line. Wikipedia is unmerciful in exposing Fritz Tobias' concealing evidence, along with Hans Mommsen's ethical breach in suppressing a counter-study in support of Hofer against Tobias.
- Having read a fair bit, this was the best of the recent lone gunmen lines, but there are many solid witnesses against such an approach, not least that of the fire itself!
- Besides which the rigour of Bahar, Kugel and Hett is impressive in this very interesting review of Hett's 2014 book. Richard Evans in trying to dismiss this work and support the lone gunman idea, ends up looking less credible though given many more words. See the letters from those he attacks at the end. I think the arguments are likely to be unanswerable – particularly the arson one – and the claim to academic competence of the lone gunmen take is closed, has been closed since 2001.
He also ignores the short time – a maximum of 13 minutes – available to van der Lubbe to set the fire. The experts consulted in 1933 by the Supreme Court in Leipzig weren’t the only ones to state that it was impossible for one person to have managed without fire accelerants: experts in fire protection and thermodynamics have in recent years reached the same conclusion.1
But they weren't able to expunge the extensive witness evidence presented to the Reichstag fire trial, especially the technical evidence from fire officers and arson investigators. It is this evidence which shows quite clearly that van der Lubbe, the young demented Dutchman was totally incapable of starting the fire. All his attempts in the building failed because his fire-lighters were incapable of inflaming the heavy curtains used in the building. The main fire in the chamber must have been caused by petrol ignited probably by phosphorus, a method used by the SA in previous fires. Recent German historians have published this evidence, and if criticism is due, it is that Hett hasn't considered this technical evidence in greater detail.
- Ian Kershaw (another long time Hitler historian) said that after reading this book, he would "write differently today" about the Reichstag Fire in his Hitler biography, and praised Hett's study as an "embarassingly precise investigation".2 See another favourable academic review.
- The recent discovery of a 1955 affidavit Hett wished he'd had for his book – and Tobias had kept hidden!
- Polish radio station attacked — Gleiwitz Incident — there is no dispute regarding this.
- March 29, 2018, The Guardian, Kris Manjapra (on slavery): When will Britain face up to its crimes against humanity?
- History of Opium in China3 – in 1906 variously 23.3%4 or 27%5 of adult male population regularly used opium.
- How Britain's Opium trade impoverished Indians
- For 300 years Britain has outsourced mayhem...
- Boris Johnson says we shouldn't edit our past. But Britain has been lying about it for decades
Slavery, opium & India
Gladstone was the most 'officially' influential Christian of the 19th Century (4x Prime Minister): he was absolutely opposed to the opium trade, but utterly unable to stop it – official governance vs pragmatic/actual governance? Someone can give me more info no doubt.
Drugs & the West in more recent days
- Tonkin Bay: Cohen, Jeff & Solomon, Norman (1994). 30-Year Anniversary: Tonkin Gulf Lie Launched Vietnam War
- Lieutenant Commander Pat Paterson, US Navy (2008). The Truth About Tonkin
- Captain Carl Otis Schuster, US Navy (2008). Case Closed: The Gulf of Tonkin Incident
- Why I know Dr David Kelly was murdered, MP spent year investigating death
- Dr David Kelly: 10 years on, death of scientist remains unresolved for some
- 13 Doctors demand inquest into Dr David Kelly's death
- Damning new evidence Dr Kelly didn't commit suicide
- Chilcot Inquiry: Blairs Iraq war legacy is now damned for all time
Vietnam – Tonkin Bay, a false basis for war
The Vietnam war lasted 20 years, killed 55k US servicemen, 1.1m Vietnamese soldiers, and 2m civilians – excluding the long term damage done to the country.
911: official conspiracy theory has issues
This was the incident that triggered the Iraq War, and really the whole war in the Middle East that carries on today.
Dr David Kelly of "No Weapons of Mass Destruction" fame
A million dead Iraqis at a cost of $2.4tn – about £1m per Iraqi human soul killed – but really the whole subsequent disturbance in the middle East which carries on to this day in Syria and Afghanistan all followed from this one event. So really it's a much larger fish. If these were false flag/fake provocations then they were not just wars, but evil...
Given the fact that cancer patients were only treated with vitamin C orally in the Mayo Clinic studies, the studies do not disprove high dose vitamin C’s efficacy as a cancer treatment.6
Pauling and Cameron made the issue of oral ≠ intravenous very clear at the time, but were ignored and still dismissed. Only recently has Pauling’s name and IV Vit C therapy gained wide acknowledgement in Cancer treatment. The University of Iowa's Vitamin C revival also helps to explain why Linus Pauling and Cameron's seminal work in 1970s was dismissed.
- Ancient Dinosaur Depictions
- Ancient Pterosaur Depictions
- Ancient Plesiosaur and Mosasaur Deptictions
- Historical Evidence
- The Julsrud Acambaro find is one of the most amazing ever and it's own fascinating whirlpool/wind of amazement and then coverup and concealment, three books authored and multiple investigators – they are staggering because they show so many different dinosaurs accurately:
- Forbidden Archaeology
- Dr Dennis Swift — same article as above, but oh so many links on this one area!
- Fake Archaeology, yes, I read this one too, the Acambaro find seemed just too good to be true — even cynical I thought this would have been shouted from the rooftops — and I didn't want to be fooled. Read the article, this is as hostile as it can be to them – the Acambaro finds destroy evolution – but look:
Yet according to Russell, 'nothing should becloud the evidence that Julsrud's Objects are very old...' DiPeso [he was super hostile] reported that the figures had to have been around 200 years old... A strong argument in favor of the validity of the figures come from one specific dinosaur that was believed to be a sauropod. It wasn't discovered till 1992 that sauropods had spikes. Yet when the figures were discovered, a figure of a sauropod had spikes on it. This was back in 1945-1953. The explanation to how the figurines had the accurate anatomy is unknown. [Ed. ditto re: brachiosaurus]
You should realise that even at 200 years old they annihilate evolution, and present myriad problems, man hadn't seen dinosaurs – so how on earth did they accurately make models of them in 1800? The hunt for early dinosaur/dragon paleontologists has been performed and failed. It took 20th and 21st century man to begin to draw/model them accurately with tails off the ground, nevermind the knowledge of the ridges on spines and so on.
I also note that the two legged serpent with wings is an universally common 'dragon'/dinosaur, but we've not yet discovered the bones of one as far as I'm aware... I suspect we will, and then we'll say, "Oh wow, how did all these cultures around the world accurately depict what we have for the first time dug up, and what was extinct 65m+ years before man existed?"
Man has seen dinosaurs
That physiologically accurate depictions of almost every kind of dinosaur exist in almost every kind of form — correlating across almost every culture, continent and era — can only point in one direction: man saw dinosaurs of many and various kinds all over the world. From astrology, to sculpture, mosaics, tapestries, engravings, paintings, literature, legend, zoological treatises, histories... by people like Herodotus, Pliny the Elder, Alexander the Great, Marco Polo, Ulysses Aldrovandus.
According to accepted evolutionary timeframe, dinosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs and mosasaurs were all extinct at least 65 million years ago according to the official dating column methods, and man himself only appeared in the last 100k years. As you follow links below some are less convincing and clear than others, but skip past and ignore them — taking only the clear ones, and move on to the next link — taken as a whole it's overwhelming evidence.
Evolutionary theory is fundamentally racist
The Origin of Species originally had an alternative title: "the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life."
The Western nations of Europe... now so immeasurably surpass their former savage progenitors [that they] stand at the summit of civilization... The civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races through the world.
The question of whether Darwin was a racist man is separate from the question of whether his theory was racist, and the answer to the former question has no bearing on the latter. The text of The Descent of Man is undeniably racist...8
- Senator DeCamp, John (2011 current edition - 1st edition 1992). Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska
- Tim Tate on the making of the Franklin Scandal documentary Conspiracy of Silence – to find the video – it's always moving cos it gets closed down, try this search for Conspiracy of Silence Yorkshire TV 1994
- Ted Gunderson: An American Martyr – a lot is owed to this man more widely, but he had a particular role in the Franklin incident too
- Paul Bonacci Court transcripts from Larry King lawsuit
- Senator Schmidt, Loran (1991): "Entirely too many violent deaths associated with this investigation" and the fifteen deaths to which he refers... — the same reason Schmidt gave this sworn deposition concerning the safety of key witness Paul Bonacci.
- Bryant, Nick (2008). Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal
- August 7th, 2019: Nick Bryant Interview: The Franklin Scandal
"The photo of a person being hung came from the official Bohemian Grove Annals, which are books that are given to members that contain historical photos of the club... The 1908 pictures shows an African American boy's body being carried out, possibly to be burned for the Cremation of Care."9
Professor G William Domhoff, Sociology Dept., University of California at Santa Cruz
He has no beef with Bohemian Grove, only curiousity relating to his study of power – but provides you with respectable academic verification of many of the photos and practices.
3: ^ The US also were in on the deal with Turkish opium (as no doubt were others, and the grand total imported was the figure I gave).
7: ^ Moore, Phil (2013). What Your Biology Teacher Didn't Tell You About Charles Darwin
Links in footnotes were correct at time of writing. If you find dead ones, please let me know. In a number of cases I have saved a copy of the linked page/file, and can make this available on request.